Software Tailored to Exceed your Scientific Needs
- Draw organic chemistry without having to master drawing. Topics include how to calculate properties, create chemical and lab equipment templates, and utilize handy TLC Plate drawing tools. Learn more about hotkeys and shortcuts that enable you to draw faster than ever before.
- Search, select, reuse, and organize chemical structures and data. Use ChemOffice+ Cloud Standard to create presentation-ready PowerPoint slides and publication-grade manuscript figures with only a few clicks.
- Includes 1H and 13C NMR predictions, Name-to-Structure and Structure-to-Name functions, and integrations to SciFinder, Reaxys, and SciFinder-n, for quick and seamless access to important scientific literature databases. Peptide and nucleic acid chemists can also take advantage of the HELM Toolbar to easily represent biomolecules.
- Topics include how to paste a live 3D rendering of your molecule natively in PowerPoint, as well as save molecules as 3D printable objects. ChemOffice integrations with Google Scholar and Google Patents and more
- The Only Cloud ELN With ChemDraw